Nangkita Olives- Glamping Weekend
Time & Location
About the Event
Leave the city behind for the weekend and escape to the 'Wandering Souls Village' at Nangkita Olive Grove (1hr drive south from Adelaide's CBD).
A ticket to the 'Wandering Souls Village' Includes:
- Saturday and Sunday night Glamping accommodation in the 'Wandering Souls Village', with picturesque views over Nangkita's olive groves for two adults.
- Access to Sunday's 'Fleurieu Olive Harvest Open Day' at Nangkita olive groves
- Learn to pick, plant, prune, press and pickle the olives of the Fleurieu Peninsula, with a host of the best local growers and allied food producers from the region.
- Enjoy unlimited spit roast, wood fired pizza, cheese, side dishes, and Nangkita Ridge Wines (SUNDAY ONLY) for two adults.
This is a fun family event, where you can go from stall to stall – learn to make and identify extra virgin olive oils, pick your own olives, go on guided walking tours of the property, take interactive cooking classes or put the kids on a hay ride and enjoy a glass of wine, spitted local lamb and wood-fired pizzas. This is a great way for you and the family to get to know the Fleurieu Peninsula.
For more information on the 'Fleurieu Olive Harvest Open Day' visit: http://www.nangkita.com.au/openday.php
Self check-in to your Wandering Souls glamping tent is from 5pm Saturday 21st of April, 2018
Self check-out is stricktly 10am Monday 23rd of April, 2018
- Nangkita Olives- Glamping$400$4000$0